Information on personal data processing by Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy "MECHANIK S" Sp. z o. o.
Pursuant to Article 13.1−2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU L 2016, no. 119), hereafter the GDPR, we inform as follows:
1) The personal data controller is Zakład Produkcyjno - Usługowy “MECHANIK S” Sp. z o.o., based in Chełmek 32-660, Plac Kilińskiego 1; Tax ID (NIP): 5492285553, National business registry no. (REGON): 120337146
2) The controller did not appoint a data protection inspector. In all matters concerning personal data protection and in order to exercise your rights, you may contact the data controller on firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the company’s seat address indicated in section 1.
3) Providing personal data is voluntary. A refusal to provide personal data may result in an inability to provide services.
4) Provided personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
Execution and performance of the Agreement (provision of services);
Sale of offered products and services;
Conducting marketing activities, undertaken individually or in cooperation with other entities;
Contacting you for purposes related with admissible marketing and commercial activities executed via available communication channels, in particular and upon consent – by e-mail, telephone;
Assess the level of customers’ satisfaction, within the scope of executing the controller’s legally justified interest and determining the quality of the service, as well as the level of customers’ satisfaction from our products and services;
Asserting or defending any claims.
5) The legal basis of processing your personal data may comprise:
The requirement of such processing to perform the agreement, or to undertake action on your request before the conclusion of the agreement;
A legal requirement imposed on the controller;
The need to exercise goals resulting from legally justified interests of the controller, e.g. responses to requests, notifications, complaints etc.
6) You have rights resulting from the GDPR, such as:
The right of access to your personal data;
The right of correcting your personal data;
The right to demand completing of incomplete personal data;
The right to demand removal of data;
The right to withdraw consent for data processing, or file an objection to data processing.
7) Recipients of your data will be external entities, which process data on behalf of the Controller based on data entrustment agreements (i.e. courier companies, transport companies, law firms).
8) Your data will not be shared with other countries.
9) Data retention period.
In case of your data processed for purposes essential to perform the agreement, to which you are a party, your data will be processed for the period, during which any claims may arise in connection with the agreement as foreseen in the civil code and / or tax laws, as well as for 5 years counting from the end of the calendar month, during which the tax liability arose in accordance with the tax ordinance;
Data processed for the purpose of presenting commercial offers or direct marketing of our products and services will be processed for an unlimited period, until you object to the processing for this purpose;
The period essential to protect the controller’s interests;
The period, for which consent was granted.
If you object to the processing of your data, please provide us with written notification sent to: email@example.com
We wish to emphasize that your data is safe with us.
Simultaneously, we wish to inform that in the absence of your objection, Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy "Mechanik S" sp. z o. o. will continue to store your personal data and use them to maintain business relations and sent offers based on terms similar to current rules of cooperation.